Pursuant to the existing foreign employment rules, the registered manpower agencies have to produce certain documents and fulfill some procedures to get permission from the department of labor. Though the required documents may vary depending legal upon the employer country, the following are the permit documents to be submitted from the agency.
- Demand Paper (A letter containing details of vacancy available & term of employment)
- Power of Attorney (A letter issued in favor of recruiting agencies assign full authority to act on behalf of the company as representative in Nepal.)
- Guarantee Paper (A letter assuring at workers recruited will work with same company & will not be sent to any other third country or company)
- Interparty Agreement (A agreement detailing all terms of recruitment between recruitment agency (Om) & Employer Company.
- Employment Contract (A agreement detailing all terms of Employment between Employer and employee.
These all document are required to be in the concerned company letter head duly signed by the authorized person affixed with company seal and attested by necessity institution like
- Chamber of commerce
- Nepal embassy.